if u ever purposefully hurt an animal in front of me i will punch u so fuckin fast ill break the fuckin sound barrier dont fuckin test me watch ur back pal
#you can practically hear him #’see that rhodey? national. treasure.’
rhodey’s response: whattaya gonna do, steal the declaration of independence?
do not pity the dead, harry, pity the living, and above all those who think feminism means hating men.
important ship tropes:
- fake dating
- SECRET dating
- being locked in a room or trapped in a small space
- huDDLING FOR WARMTH
- BEING ON THE BRINK OF ADMITTING THEIR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER BUT THEN GETTING INTERRUPTED
- finishing each other’s sentences, KNOWING WHAT THE OTHER IS ABOUT TO SAY
- tou chi NG!!!! FOr eheA DS!!!!!!11!!
- wearing each other’s clothes
- doing that thing where they accidentally get real close and, like, stare meaningfully at each other for a few seconds too long
- channeling the inner romcom and having an epiphany about how much they care about each other and RACING TO CONFESS THEIR LOVE
- fucking. Now or Never Kiss
- HEIGHT DIFFERENCES
- defending each other to scathing tertiary or otherwise minor characters but ONLY WHEN THE OTHER ISN’T AROUND
- reincarnation or time loop or OOOOH TIME TRAVEL SCENARIOS
- dramatically saving each other from certain death or barely surviving something that almost makes the other break down and just smirking wearily and mumbling flippant smartass remarks to HIDE THE DEPTH OF THEIR FEELINGS
- undercover as lovers, the classic
- ALMOST KISSING. like getting so close that they start to close their eyes and hold their breath and then SOMETHING HAPPENS and they jump apart, that is MORE VALUABLE THAN ANY ACTUAL KISSING
- casually sitting on each other’s laps during ensemble cast conversations or scenes
- did i mention F AKE DATinG
Breaking Cat News [georgiadunn]
This is Zoidberg any time I close a door.
It’s so easy to Dean-proof things now. Especially things he’d like to get his hands on (as a revenge).
I actually doodled it right after finale but I didn’t have time to gif it till now >.<
When I worked at a fast food restaurant, I did a social experiment.
One day, I asked “do you want a girl toy or a boy toy?” No one went against gender roles.
The next day, it was “do you want a doll toy or a car toy?” Boys got dolls. Girls got cars.
Vocabulary is important.
remove the word mildly, because if you’re truly triggered it’s beyond “uncomfortable” otherwise, THIS